1. Service Provider – means the owner of the Service, i.e. TheMediaINSIDER.co, which is the company operating under name TheMediaINSIDER.cowhich is registered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
2. Personal data controller – means the Service Provider, which determines the purposes for which personal data are processed.
3. Service User – means a legal person, an organizational unit without the status of a legal person or a natural person who conducts business activity who uses the Services provided by the Service Provider through the Service. The Services provided as part of TheMediaINSIDER.co are intended only for entrepreneurs.
4. User – means each person (internet user) who visits the website (and all subsites) where the Service is available. A User is also the Service User (or a person representing the Service User who registers in the Service).
6. Personal data – any data which may be attributed to a specific person, e.g. name, surname, e-mail address, user’s behavior.
7. Data on activity – data on your activity in the Service or website, data on the session, your device and the operating system, browser, location and unique ID (registered and stored by means of cookie files or tracking scripts. They include, in particular, such data as: clicks in the Service, visits on the website (the main one and subsites), date on which the account in the Service was created, data on using certain services in the Service.
8. Service – Service Provider’s online application available at www.TheMediaINSIDER.co.
9. Website – the website where you can find all information on the Service Provider, available at www.TheMediaINSIDER.co.
10. Cookies – IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Service User’s end device and are intended to be used at the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, time for which they are stored at the end device and unique number. Thanks to them the entity which sends cookies (in this case us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot open any software or transfer viruses to your computer.
Thanks to them the internet offer is more user-friendly and effective.
11. Data provided in the Service – personal data provided by the User during the registration in the Service, as well as data updated while using the Service, in particular, name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, company name and correspondence details, time zone, data necessary to process the payment.
12. Contacts – personal data which are processed when the Service is used, on the basis of a separate agreement on personal data processing on behalf of the controller, i.e. the Service User.
13. Processing – any operations performed on personal data, such as: collection, recording, storage, preparation, changing, making backup copies, and other activities which are necessary to optimize the use of the Service.
1. The Personal data controller declares that it uses technical and organizational means aimed at protecting the personal data entrusted in compliance with applicable legal regulations. In particular, the Service Provider declares that it has prepared this security policy and instruction on managing the IT system used for data processing.
2. The Personal data controller declares that each person (e.g. full-time employee, persons providing services under a civil law agreement, other persons who work for the Service Provider) who will be allowed to process the personal data entrusted by the Service User will be obliged to keep these data in secret. That secret also covers any information concerning the manners in which the personal data entrusted for processing are protected.
3. At the Service User’s request, the Service Provider will provide a report confirming destruction of the data entrusted. Such a report will be delivered to the Service User within 14 calendar days of the day on which such a request was received by the Service Provider.
4. The Service Provider reserves the right to make the data available to public administration offices and bodies authorized to process the data under the applicable regulations, e.g. law enforcement offices or courts.
5. Transaction data, including personal data, provided by the client (Service User) during the payment are processed by Braintree, being a payment organisation, which intermediates in the process of making the payment.
III. Collection of personal data during visits on our website and cookies
1. If you use our website only for information purposes, i.e. you don’t register in the System or you don’t use the chat function, we collect only those personal data which are sent by your browser. We need the data we collect for technical reasons, in order to display our website correctly, as well as guarantee its stability and security.
2. During visits on www.TheMediaINSIDER.co we collect the following personal data:
1. IP address
2. Date and time of the visit
3. Request content
4. Access status/http response code
6. Language and version of the browser’s software
3. Furthermore, apart from the above-mentioned data, cookies are saved on your computer when you use our website. Cookies cannot open any software or transfer viruses to your computer. Thanks to them the internet offer is more user-friendly and effective.
4. Furthermore, apart from the above-mentioned data, cookies are saved on your computer when you use our website i.e. small text files stored in the computer’s memory and attributed to the browser you use. Thanks to them the entity which sends cookies (in this case us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot open any software or transfer viruses to the User’s computer. Thanks to the cookies used the Internet our offer is more user-friendly and effective.
1. The Service Provider informs that cookies are used for the following purposes:
1. Adapting the Service’s content to the User’s preferences and optimization of the way in which the websites are used. In particular, the files help recognize the User’s device and properly display the website adapted to his individual needs
2. Keeping the User’s session (if he is logged), which means that the User does not have to log on each subsite of the Service.
3. Creating statistics which are the basis for analysis how Users use websites
4. Research into the user’s behavior in the application, aimed at optimizing the website and Service.
6. The Service Provider informs that two types of cookies are used as part of the Service:
1. Session cookies, i.e. temporary files which are stored on the User’s device until logging out, leaving the site or turning off the internet browser.
2. Persistent cookies, i.e. cookies which are stored on the User’s device for the period of time set out in the cookies’ parameters or until the User removes them.
7. The Service Provider informs that the following types of cookies are used as part of the Service:
1. Cookies which enable using the services available as part of the Service, e.g. authenticating cookies which are used for services which require authentication as part of the Service.
2. Cookies whose aim is to ensure security, e.g. used for identifying authentication abuse as part of the Service.
3. Cookies which help collect information on the manner in which the website and Service are used.
4. Cookies which enable remembering the settings chosen by the User and User’s interface personalization, e.g. regarding the language chosen or region from which the user comes.
5. Cookies which help deliver to the Users advertising content which is better adapted to their interests (advertising cookies).
8. The User needs to be aware of the fact that software for browsing websites (internet browser) very often allows storing cookies on the User’s end device by default. Users may, at any time, change cookie settings. These settings may be changed, e.g. in such a way that they block automatic cookie handling in the internet browser’s settings or inform each time they have been placed on the User’s device.
9. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of managing cookies is available in the internet browser’s settings.
10. The Service Provider declares that limitations on using cookies may influence certain functionalities available on the Service websites.
11. Cookies placed on the User’s end device may be used by the advertisers and business partners which cooperate with the Service Provider.
IV. Processing of user’s Personal Data
1. The Service Provider is the controller of the personal data submitted by the Users upon registration in the Service. The Service Provider processes the following categories of data:
1. Names and surnames of entrepreneurs who conduct business activity;
2. Names and surnames of the Service User’s contact persons;
3. E-mail addresses: and mobile telephone numbers of the persons indicated in clause 1.1. and 1.2. above, as well as their IP numbers and cookies data;
2. The data indicated in section 1 above will be processed by the Service Provider only for the following purposes:
1. Connected with performance of the agreement on provision of electronic Services, i.e. in connection with provision of the services covered by the agreement on provision of the electronic services (including those connected with handling complaints, conducting statistics, analysis of the Service users’ behavior),
2. With consent – connected with direct marketing of own products and services. Marketing information concerning Service Provider’s products and services will be sent, until the Service User withdraws the marketing consent granted, or objects to processing of his personal data for the needs of the above-mentioned marketing, including profiling, to the extent to which the processing will be connected with the Service Provider’s direct marketing,
3. On condition that consent is given – to the e-mail address indicated in the newsletter subscription form the Service Provider will transfer commercial information and send marketing content related to third parties.
3. Data are provided on a voluntary basis, but processing of the personal data by the Service Provider for the purposes indicated in section 2.1. above is necessary to perform the agreement on provision of electronic Services.
4. The data subject has the right to withdraw the consent at any time. However, the withdrawal of the consent does not affect the compliance with law of the processing which took place on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal.
5. Withdrawal of the consent given for processing of personal data by the Service Provider may take place by submitting a declaration in any form, including electronic one to the Service Provider’s e-mail address, i.e. support@TheMediaINSIDER.co .
6. During the Service User’s registration in the System, the Service Provider makes available to him all information necessary in connection with gathering of personal data by the Service Provider, as well as the information necessary to ensure reliable and transparent processing.
7.The Service Provider is the Controller of the personal data of the users who visit our website. If you want to browse our website, we collect only those data, sent to our server by your browser, which are necessary due to technical reasons, in order to display our website correctly, as well as guarantee its stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6 clause 1 sentence1 (f) of the Data Processing Clause). These are:
1. IP address
2. date and time of the inquiry
3. request content (specific site)
4. access status/http response code
5. website being the request’s source
6. browser, language and version of the browser’s software.
8. Furthermore, apart from the above-mentioned data, cookies are saved on your computer when you use our website, i.e. small text files stored in the computer’s memory and attributed to the browser you use. Thanks to them the entity which sends cookies (in this case us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot open any software or transfer viruses to the User’s computer. Thanks to the cookies used the internet our offer is more user-friendly and effective.
9. Software for browsing websites (internet browser) very often allows storing cookies on the User’s end device by default. Users may, at any time, change cookie settings. These settings may be changed, e.g. in such a way that they block automatic cookie handling in the internet browser’s settings or inform each time they have been placed on the User’s device.
10. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of managing cookies is available in the internet browser’s settings.
11. The Service Provider declares that limitations on using cookies may influence certain functionalities available on the Service websites.
12. Cookies placed on the User’s end device may be used by the advertisers and business partners which cooperate with the Service Provider.
V. Processing of Contact Personal Data
1. The Service User is the controller of the personal data entered by the Service User or User in the process of using the Service’s individual functionalities.
2. The Service User, for the purposes connected with using the Service’s functionalities, entrusts data processing to the Service Provider on the basis of the written agreement they enter into. The details of entering into agreements on entrusting personal data processing have been set out in the Rules for providing the Services https://TheMediaINSIDER.co/terms_of_services.
3. The agreement on entrusting the processing of personal data is entered into for a definite period of time, connected with the period during which the Services purchased by the Service User will be provided. Termination of the agreement on provision of the electronic Services made available as part of the System is tantamount to termination of the agreement on entrusting the data processing.
VI. Who we make your personal data available to
1. On our behalf. They provide to us, among other things, support covering the Services’ certain functions, hosting services, client support (chat service), as well as services connected with diagnosing and solving problems in the Service, analysis of the traffic in the Service, analysis of the users’ behavior on the website and in the Service, effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
VII. Rights connected with personal data processing
1. In connection with the fact that TheMediaINSIDER.co processes your personal data, you have the right to request access to your data, to rectify, delete them or restrict processing thereof. You also have the right to object to processing of your personal data by TheMediaINSIDER.co, and to move your personal data.
2. Right to lodge a complaint
1. Please be informed that in connection with processing of your personal data by TheMediaINSIDER.co you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
3. Right to object
1. Please be informed that in the cases in which we process your personal data under Article 6 clause 1 (f), including profiling, you have the right to object to such processing of your personal data by TheMediaINSIDER.co at any time – due to reasons connected with your special situation.
2. As for our processing of your personal data for the needs of direct marketing, including profiling, you have the right to object to such processing of your personal data by TheMediaINSIDER.co to the extent to which our processing of your personal data is connected with direct marketing.
3. If you want to exercise the right to object we have informed you about, please write to us at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Right to withdraw consent
1. You have the right to withdraw consent for processing of personal data at any time. Processing of personal data by TheMediaINSIDER.co is legal from the moment when the consent is given until the moment of its withdrawal, i.e. the moment when TheMediaINSIDER.co receives such information. Once processing of data for the original purpose is completed, they will not be processed for any other purpose.