WORKING WITH LEGACY MEDIA CAN BE DAUNTING.
IS IT WORTH IT FOR DIY PR?
We had such a great time chatting with Cyndy Hoenig, Vicki Clark Gourley and Brent Skarky in 2020 … a Zoom interview we did because … covid. BTW, sorry about the connection glitches.
The question: Is it hard to work with traditional media? Is it worth the effort?
Please check it out. We know you will gain a lot of insight of how to work with the media and get your story out there. Don’t forget to share with your industry friends and colleagues.
- Poking The Bear: Is the Media Friend or Foe? This should be a lively discussion with reporters.
- Is the Media All Clickbait? Sensationalism vs Great Content. If you want to hear producers, directors and editors opinion, don’t miss this one.
- How To Establish Relationships with Your Favorite Media. Journalists talk about their process, timelines and relationships with their editors/producers/directors.
- How To Make Your Business Newsworthy. Journalists talk about what is newsworthy and what sparks their interest
- How To Partner with Media Using Your Content. Magazine, newspaper and TV producer discuss what they consider great content and what is as good as “breaking news” and “headlines”.