DIY PR – THE SHOP
Hiring a PR pro is not inexpensive and for good reason.
- You are paying for a publicists hard earned connections with all types of media.
- Relationships are what gets you press.
- As a business owner you are busy doing what you do well. It’s hard to balance.
DIY PR Kits are full of expertise and How To’s. You don’t have to do it all. Choose what is important to you based on your audience and what you do. We are adding more every week, so if you don’t see your professional, sign up for a notification when your profession will be available. ALL DIY PR KITS are $99 each. Hiring a PR professional costs at a minimum $2k a month, with 6-9 month minimums. By the way, all of the DIY PR Kits are free to those who have a yearly license to use our media database.
Our Templates and Kits . . .
COMMUNICATION PLAN TEMPLATE
This is the EXACT spreadsheet and strategy template I’ve used for years with clients. Make sure you consider using our DIY PR guides as well. PR is part of this communication plan.LEARN MORE
Your DIY PR planning guide is 49 pages!
It’s packed full of great ‘to do’s’. We’ve also included a spreadsheet for tracking your efforts.LEARN MORE
DIY PR FOR ATTORNEYS
Your DIY PR planning guide is 42 pages!
It includes loads of tips, crisis management planning, how to be seen as an expert, media relation tips, writing the perfect pitch, promoting your services, press releases that create buzz, how to get and perform well at television interviews and more!LEARN MORE
And more coming soon …
- DIY PR Guide for ACCOUNTANTS – COMING SOON
- DIY PR Guide for DIRECT SALES – COMING SOON
- DIY PR Guide for INSURANCE – COMING SOON